Wednesday, October 16, 2013

BzzAgent.com

BzzAgent.com is a website that allows you to participate in campaigns and Share the Word of Mouth whether it be good or bad.

I started using this site about 2 weeks ago and did so many surveys. From there I checked back day to day and had no other way to improve my BzzScore. Today I logged in to check and still no reviews. I look on facebook and there is a NEW Covergirl Foundation Campaign, I check my email and I am INVITED YAY!!!!

I took a survey and it's on its way in the mail. I will review my campaigns here as well on a tab above once I have more info.

I suggest signing up and taking the time to spread your knowledge. Here is a link, you don't need an invite:

https://www.bzzagent.com/user/jordank3 


Let me know if you have any questions, I am not affiliated, but I love participating in stuff like this and I don't mind answering questions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment