Tuesday, October 23, 2012

EBATES.com


EBATES! --FREE money

So I found out about this website that is basically a click through to earn cash for any online shopping.

No hidden fees etc or I wouldn't do it!
To sign up you enter your Name and email and select a 10 gift card you will receive after earninig $25.00. i picked Target =)

You can search any stores, amazon, express, kohls, boston store, lancome, payless, services, groupons etc
There are tons, do a search and see if you will receive anything back.

Cash back ranges from store from 0%-30%.

For example amazon is 3% cash back. If I go through ebates, click on amazon, they will direct me to the website with a ticket number, if I purchase $100 I get $3 in my EBATES account.

You can accumulate money for purchases this way! Tons of stores/services are on there!

Click the icon above or follow my referral link:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=0TvGD2lBUHQDAxInr%2B1%2FqQ%3D%3D 

Post any questions!!!! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment